Sallie Belle Howell

mourningthepain.com
πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
Hello! I am a chronic illness and grief blogger. I love to read, cook and craft.

Our Savior in Our Struggles- Day 4

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
You are showing up! Ladies, it is Day 4 & you are seeing God’s promises to be our Savior in our Struggles.Β 

He is our shelter today. Give me πŸ–πŸ»Β  When you have finished today’s reading.Β 

I pray you are blessed by this weeks reading of His Word. It is a Shelter in our Struggles and Storms.Β 
Like Comment

Our Savior in our Struggle - Day 2

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
When you finish reading this morning, give me a πŸ‘ŠπŸ»!Β 

I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love ❀️ 

Share any insight or questions you have this morning.Β 
Like Comment

Who God Says I Am - Day 2

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
So good to see you today reading on Day 2 of Who God Says I Am.Β 

We are reading Hebrews 4:14-16 today.

Remember the goal this week is to read His Word! Let me know below when you are done reading.Β 

If you want to take note of what you learned remember to take a minute to write down what your insight was.Β 

Like Comment

What's your favorite book of the Bible?

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
Use emojis to share your favorite book of the Bible.Β 

Mine is πŸ‘Έ

Loving My Neighbor-Day 4

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
Today you are well on your way to building the habit of looking at God's Word.Β  Way to go!

Today let's look at Romans 13:8-10.

Let me know below when you are done reading! I am praying for you as you read. The fact that you are diving into the Word is just where God wants to meet you.
Like Comment

Loving My Neighbor - Day 2

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
Welcome to Day 2!Β 

When you are done reading Matthew 22:34-40, let me know below.Β 

Like Comment

Hi!

πŸ’› ❀️ πŸ’š
I am Sallie Belle. (a good double name for a Southern girl) I live in Tupelo, Mississippi-the birthplace of Elvis. My biggest challenge for Bible Study this first quarter of the year is that my daughter and 19 month old grandson have moved home while her husband is at drill instructor training. We are soooo excited to have them, but week one has proven that this B is busy chasing a busy boy. I am praying for my quiet time-finding my new rhythm for these first 3 months.Β 
Like Comment