Catherine W

❀️ πŸ’š

Bible in 2 Years (OT linked to NT readings

❀️ πŸ’š
The other day on the meet up last Sunday/Monday I mentioned that I was doing a Bible Study which was reading through the whole Bible in 2 years, but reading through the OT in chronological order, and NT as it links to the OT reading.Β  I'm enjoying finding the links between the two readings each day or so, and the amount that the NT writers used their Jewish scriptures is awesome.Β  A reminder that we too should do the same. :)Β 
It's called Whole Bible in Under Two YearsΒ and can be found via YouVersion, or mybible.com for free, and was created by Church.Life.Β Β 
Like Comment

Hi. I'm Catherine

❀️ πŸ’š
I'm a wife, mother of a teenage boy, and librarian from Tasmania, Australia, and am very excited to be a part of this group.Β 
I keep adding to my Bible collection, currently numbering 19 - it has got a little out of control. 😁 My most recent purchase is an esv journaling Bible into which I'm transferring my notes from other Bibles which has been a lot of fun. So much information is forgotten I knew. 
I find it hard to pick just one part of the Bible I like more than any other, although Song of Solomon is my least favourite by far. I do particularly love Ps 16 though.Β 
One of my biggest reasons for joining this Club was that I don't really know anyone else who enjoys reading the Bible as much as I do, and I hope to be inspired and encouraged to go deeper and grow in my understanding by others here who have a similar desire. 😊
Like Comment